Automotive Work Shop Engineer Vacancy
Automotive Work Shop Engineer Vacancy:
• Supervises and lead his service team to produce quality work.
• Ensures full utilization for the job order available labor and resources to achieve planned operational targets.
• Follows up productivity, efficiency and utilization for his workshop team and evaluates them.
• Gives practical assistance, on-the-job training and technical advice to subordinates.
• Ensures that the workshop team carries out the job orders within the allotted time, and ensures the most effective use of available time and equipment.
• Ensures all pre-defined orders are approved and obtains customer approval for all additional work through the service advisor.
• Ensures with the Branch Manager that the workshop observes all warranty process conditions.
• Ensures that all required information on the job order for each job is properly maintained.
• Identifies and organizes staff training needs for improving technical knowledge and job performance.
• Informs the Branch Manager if necessary on any unclear working instructions or costly extensions on the repair.
• Company description:
• French Motors provide repair and maintenance services for RENAULT cars, and also provide RENAULT spare parts.
• Recognized as authorized service and spare parts center from RENAULT dealer in Egypt (EIM).
• Head Office: Small Industrial Area, Shrouk City, Cairo, Egypt.
• Working hours from 8:00 Am to 5:00 Pm
• If interested send your C.V : Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org